Executive Program in Strategic Sales Management
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This program will help you make decisions that measurably improve your managerial effectiveness and increase the productivity of your sales team!
Executive Program in Strategic Sales Management is especially designed to meet the needs of experienced sales managers and other executives responsible for directing the sales force, this program links sales structure design and implementation with the firm's marketing strategy to improve sales force productivity.
Nov 11 - Nov 15 2013
Feb 17 - Feb 21 2014
Jun 16 - Jun 20 2014
- Understand how your success is linked to fully integrating your sales structural design to the strategic direction of the firm.
- Anticipate and respond to turbulent business environments. Understand why the sales force is the firm’s primary means to adjust to rapidly changing environments.
- Apply strategic techniques to company-wide problems and derive implications for sales force design and account management policies.
- Acquire analytical tools that will help you plan market segmentation and account management policies and procedures.
- Understand how to identify and focus sales resources on high potential customers.
- Receive a framework for recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of current forecasting techniques and obtain systematic procedures for improving them.
- Acquire an awareness of the key variables to include in the goal setting process.
- Identify the types of sales incentives and compensation systems that can be used to link the sales organization to the strategy of the firm.
- Understand how measuring strategy-linked sales processes and outcomes will produce greater sales productivity.
- Learn techniques for identifying, hiring, and retaining the best salespeople.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those responsible for planning, analysis, control, and direction of the sales organization. Representative titles include vice president or director of sales, vice president or director of sales and marketing, national sales manager, and seasoned regional sales managers. This course is equally applicable for those managing sales processes for products or services.