The Advanced Strategy Program: Building and Implementing Growth Strategies
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Program Dates and Fees
Feb 24 - Feb 28 2014 $9,100.00
Oct 20 - Oct 24 2014 $9,100.00
With the unrelenting pace of change and competition today, clear strategic thinking is more important than ever. To survive and prosper in a globalized market, corporate strategists will have to not only formulate the correct strategy, but also implement it effectively. After attending this five-day program, you will gain new insights and tools to lead your corporate strategy successfully.
A stimulating strategy drives all business disciplines. Therefore, development of a strong strategy sense is probably the most important skill any executive can possess. This week will help you gain an intuition about strategy and emphasize how to apply this both to yourself and your organization. It will go beyond review of theories and will allow you to generate real ideas that apply to you, your role in your organization, and your business challenges and opportunities.
- Why bother with strategy?
- What is the great payoff?
- How do goals differ from strategy?
- What is management’s role in strategy?
- How can we understand our own company's strategy?
- How should we learn about our competitors' strategy?
- What data should we look at?
- How do executives formulate a new strategy?
- What is your role in strategy implementation?
- Does it matter who you know?
- How to measure the importance of who you know?
- How can we focus organizational effort?
- How executives develop skills to lead organizations at critical times?
- What is the role of organizational values in strategy?
Who Should Attend
This seminar will benefit anyone involved in implementing strategy at the corporate, business, or functional level in his or her organization. Senior corporate executives to division managers in long established businesses, as well as entrepreneurs leading smaller firms will find value in attending.