Develop yourself as a Leader
Location: HEC Paris (château)
Looking at leadership as a process, this program is an opportunity to increase your capacity to lead more effectively in your current role and throughout your career.
Format: 3 days
June 05, 2013
November 27, 2013
Building on a practical approach and examining hands-on leadership, team management and self management, the program will help you:
- Develop deeper level of self-awareness in order to assess your individual leadership style, your goals and your motivation.
- Improve your overall leadership and people management skills by exploring sources of power, examining personality types and behaviors, judging emotional reactions, diagnosing organization values and culture and identifying motivation key drivers.
- Transform leadership into action by developing meaningful delegation, mobilizing people toward achievable goals, managing stress, maintaining motivation in periods of uncertainty.
- Manage change processes by creating a culture of learning and sharing your vision.
- Create your personal agenda for self improvement and set the goals to enhance your leadership skills.
The program is designed for senior managers or experienced professionals preparing to take on enhanced leadership responsibilities. Participants come from companies operating internationally and must have a very good command of the English language.