Negotiating in an International Context
Address negotiation challenges that you encounter in an international context
-Any negotiator can obtain better results by modifying and optimizing behavior during the negotiation process.
-This is the key focus of the seminar: optimizing key negotiation behavior to obtain more effective results over time.
-This workshop gives participants an opportunity to practice key negotiation skills and techniques.
Duration: 3 days
12 June 2013
02 December 2013
Costs: 2850 € HT
Place: HEC Paris Le Château
This workshop allows participants to:
- Identify the key stages and techniques of commercial negotiating and practice applying them in an international context.
- Discover the added value of explicit negotiating techniques.
- Identify the real success factors in negotiation.
- Reconsider the negotiation process in light of the cultural factors that affect and underlie behavior, expectations and communication styles.
- Examine your own relation to Win-Win and Win-Lose negotiation.