Leading Strategies for Outstanding Performance
Why are some businesses more profitable than others?
How do firms remain competitive in a business environment which is becoming more complex, more turbulent and more global? Those firms that do survive, grow, and create value are firms with a clear vision of where they want to compete, and how they want to compete. As senior manager, it is your responsibility not only to shape that vision, but also to turn it into business reality.
This high-impact five-day program has been designed to challenge and sharpen your strategic thinking, with the latest insights, methods and tools which will help your business achieve outstanding performance.
Location: HEC Paris (château)
Format: 5 days
Next intake: 09/17/2013
Tuition fees: 6,500 €
The program will broaden your perspective on competitive strategies, help you assess the forces that shape market structures and competition on a global scale, and lead you to identify and nurture the specific resources and capabilities of your firm that will yield a sustainable competitive advantage.
The program will focus on three key issues: value creation, competitive advantage and growth.
More specifically, it will enable you to:
- Obtain a clear view of the key economic, technological, political and social trends that drive the transformation of the business environment in a global context;
- Understand the emerging patterns of competition and industry dynamics, particularly in turbulent and interdependent environments;
- Acquire the set of tools necessary to analyze the competitive situation, identify the sources of competitive advantage and the core competencies needed to build sustainable competitive advantage;
- Delineate strategic options, assess alternative modes of growth and generate actionable plans.
Using corporate games, situational role plays, case studies and simulations, our diverse learning methods will guide you towards dynamic knowledge acquisition and enhance your decision-making capabilities.
HEC Paris provides opportunity for online work, which will enable you to:
- use selected pedagogical resources and gain access to further reference material;
- be supervised by the faculty;
- train online, using the Cross-Knowledge self-training modules jointly developed with HEC professors.
Participants typically have 15 or more years of management experience and are part of the team determining the strategic direction of their company.
- Senior executives of large corporations who are one or two levels from CEO.
- Regional Directors or Country Managers of their organizations.
- Senior managers who have, or soon will have, responsibility for developing and implementing strategy in their organizations.
- Company owners.