Executive Master: Consulting and Coaching for Change
Rethink and Implement Change
A transformational experiencefor reflective practitioners responsible for leading change. Consulting and Coaching for Change brings new ideas, promotes thought-provoking discussion and enriches participants' perspectives. As a key actor for change you will grow.
Next Intake: 26 November 2013
Location: Paris and London
An intensive international executive program jointly run by two of Europe’s leading business schools - HEC Paris and the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
A world class experience
Consulting and Coaching for Change is run jointly by HEC Paris and the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. Participants attend six 4-day modules, which are delivered alternately between Oxford and Paris.
Action learning, intensive tutored study and the depth and breadth of outlook of a top international faculty combine to provide an experience unlike any other.
- Module 1, 26 – 30 Nov 2013 (Oxford)
- Module 2, 21 – 25 Jan 2014 (HEC, Paris)
- Module 3, 26 – 29 Mar 2014 (Oxford)
- Module 4, 28 - 31 May 2014 (HEC, Paris)
- Module 5, 8 – 12 Jul 2014 (Oxford)
- Module 6, 24 – 27 Sep 2014 (HEC, Paris)
Our participants, current classroom
- Average age: 43
- Bringing together different cultural insights from up to 18 nationalities
- Drawing on the experience of living and working in many different countries
- Regions: S. America, N. America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australasia
- Well-qualified professionals who each bring an average of 20 years’ professional experience to the programme
- Different sectors (public, private, NGO’s) and functions (consultants, executive coaches, general managers, functional managers)
Other key facts
- Language : English
- Duration: 10 months to complete the 6 taught modules, plus up to an additional 5 months to complete the Master’s dissertation
- Format: 6 x 4-day modules
- Locations: Oxford and Paris
- Tuition fees: 44,900 €
This is a fully residential programme, with accommodation in Oxford and Paris, and all meals included.