Trium Global Executive MBA
Location: Paris, New York and London
Top-ranked Executive MBA for global leaders
The TRIUM Global Executive MBA enables executives to understand the world as it is today and will be tomorrow. They learn about the forces, ideologies and value systems which shape the way nations and cultures interact.
They gain a unique grasp of the ways social, political and economic policy impact every aspect of how modern companies and organizations operate across the globe.
Ranked #3 Executive MBA worldwide by the Financial Times, it is a unique degree jointly awarded by 3 world renowned universities: HEC Paris, London School of Economics & Political Science, New-York University Stern School of Business.
Trium Global EMBA Objectives
Five international learning locations ensure global depth and focus.
- Systematic integration of international economic, political and social policy, which are critical to successful global business but often neglected in the “traditional” curriculum
- Top-ranked faculty providing academic excellence on their home campuses.
- “Active learning” approach, based on 500 live classroom hours, complemented by approximately 500 hours of instructor supervised distance learning.
- Minimal professional disruption and maximum flexibility. Participants take just six trips resulting in only 10 weeks away from the office over a period of 16 months.
- A cohort of fast-tracked executives from around the world.
- A single Global Executive EMBA degree issued jointly by NYU Stern, LSE and HEC Paris.
- TRIUM is a truly global Executive MBA program. It blends the complementary strengths of three premier universities and five international learning locations to ensure global depth and focus. TRIUM is carefully designed to arm high potential business executives from around the world with the latest knowledge, know-how and networks to compete successfully in a business arena which is rapidly changing under the impact of globalization.
- TRIUM can provide corporations with a unique professional development opportunity for its top employees, help firms retain its most talented people and position companies for successful global business
- leadership and expansion.
- TRIUM also offers the exceptional opportunity to pursue an EMBA in a cohort of fast-tracked executives from around the world, and build lasting international networks.
- Experienced executives and managers with the potential to pursue an international career in top leadership positions.
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience is required: please note that GMAT/GRE may be required for those with less than 15 years of professional experience.
- A TOEFL,TOEIC or IELTS test is required for non-native English speakers.
- Applications are reviewed by the TRIUM Admissions Committee. Candidates may be invited to one of the three schools for a selection interview.
- Average age: 40 (20 % female)
- Average years of professional experience: 15
- Approximately 35 nationalities represented every year