Marketing Healthcare Products Upcoming Sessions (Fee includes lodging and most meals) May 19-23, 2014 $9,900 November 3-7, 2014 $9,900 For Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostics, and Medical Device Marketers Without question, these are interesting times for the healthcare and medical products industry. The industry is full of change: mergers, alliances, consolidations, challenges, frustrations—and opportunities. We are in an era of big winners and big losers, with careers hanging in the balance. You have seen executives, companies, and whole industry segments make mistakes and learn the hard way. Well-known brands falter or lose market share to clever new products, competitors or generics.
This program will help you gain new information about the changing healthcare marketplace and find creative insights into how to market to it.
Who should attend If you are a marketing, sales, or general management executive at a medical device maker, pharmaceutical company, biotech company, or other company that markets its products to medical providers, this program is designed for you. This course is relevant to product or brand managers, business development executives, market and product researchers/ planners, marketing communications executives, advertising and public relations executives, and medical product consultants.
Key benefits In this program you will:
- Learn how to track the trends, ideas and innovations that will reshape healthcare and healthcare products
- Develop a framework for customer value disciplines, and learn how these disciplines can serve as the basis of a firm’s marketing strategy
- Assess approaches for making better strategic growth decisions
- Strengthen negotiating skills
- Create a new products/services strategy based on an effective marketing plan
- Explore how leading medical product companies have developed successful relationships targeting identified customer segments
- Analyze brand-building strategies and learn how to measure brand equity
- Learn how important non-market factors can be to marketing strategies
- Review how critical strategic alliances are to all aspects of healthcare and how these structures can be used to achieve strategic objectives