Upcoming Sessions (Fee includes lodging and most meals) November 10-13, 2013 $6,000
Turn Technology Into Improved Business Results Unlock the value of IT investment to achieve improved business results by synchronizing your IT strategy with your business strategy. As a participant, you will be inspired to deliver on the power of IT to build deeper relationships with your internal and external customers, collaborate more effectively with partners, and maximize business productivity. Through lectures and group case discussion of real business problems, this program gives managers leading-edge techniques and tools to put ideas and opportunities into action - and leverage IT for strategic advantage.
Who should attend If you are part of an IT executive management team (CIO/CTO level and direct reports), or a business unit executive sponsor of the IT team (including CFOs and SBU heads), this program is designed for you. For maximum benefit, multiple attendees per organization are encouraged.
Key benefits During this program, you will learn to:
- Establish an IT strategy
- Define an IT governance process
- Identify opportunities to add business value with IT
- Qualify, quantify, and effectively communicate the value of IT to unit sponsors and financial executives
- Use analytics for strategic advantage
- Manage performance and provide executive oversight of IT programs and projects