Offered jointly by PRMIA & Kellogg School of Management, Zell Center for Risk Research
Located in beautiful downtown Chicago, this intensive one-week course is designed to meet the demands of the risk professional by bridging the gap between theory and practice in financial risk management. PRMIA and the Kellogg School's Zell Center for Risk Research jointly offer this classroom-based educational program featuring top faculty from the Kellogg School of Management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is designed to develop the knowledge and understanding of risk management practices for those advancing their careers in financial risk management. The foundations apply across all sectors: banking, insurance, asset management, hedge funds, energy, securities, regulation/supervision and more.
- Chief Risk Officers and heads of risk management can use this program to develop the talents of their key staff members
- Market, credit and operational risk specialists can use this program to expand their knowledge of other approaches to understanding risk
- Regulators, auditors and supervisors can use this program to increase their expertise in validation of advanced risk management infrastructures
- IT personnel can use this program to improve the effectiveness of their work in building the risk management architecture of their organizations
- Financial engineers can use this program to enhance the application of their technical skills to the broader organization
- Business managers interested in learning more about risk management or expanding their career into the field of risk management
Registered delegates will receive a digital version of the Professional Risk Managers' Handbook.
COURSE FEE: USD $8,495.00
VENUE: The Kellogg School of Management on Northwestern University's Chicago Campus.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee. Arrangements are the responsibility of the registering delegate.
"I would like to congratulate the PRMIA and the Kellog University for the organization and quality of the training. The content was perfect and the lecturers were wonderful (especially Mr. Walker)." - Alan Pezzo, GRC Executive Manager, 2011 program participant
"The best training I have seen bar-none is the PRMIA 7-day Complete Course in Risk Management." - Gerard Wilson, Chief Risk Officer at Fidelity and Guaranty Life, 2010 program participant
"I endorse and recommend it as a great program that is of benefit for introduction and review for senior managers based on the level of faculty and willingness to discuss openly advanced material." - Michael Zanaglio, Director Risk Management, 2009 program participant