Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital Marketing Strategy will demonstrate how you can reach digitally savvy audiences, build deep customer relationships, and create new markets, products, and business models.
The rise of digital technologies has transformed the marketing paradigm. Marketers today face a constant proliferation of social media channels, the growing power of the connected customer, and an explosion of new digital tools.
To succeed, marketers must be able to plan, implement, and measure the impact of digital strategies that are suited to today's customers and integrated with their traditional marketing and business goals.
The three-day program Digital Marketing Strategy focuses on how marketers can reach digitally savvy audiences, build deep customer relationships, and create new markets, products, and business models. Case studies will illustrate best practices from across b2b and b2c industries. Participants will leave with the frameworks and planning tools to lead new initiatives in their own companies.
June 23-25, 2014
September 15-17, 2014
December 8-10, 2014
Columbia University Campus, New York City
Includes materials and some meals.
The course will provide executives with the case studies, best practices, and tools for digital marketing that meets the needs of today's organizations. Participants will learn to think strategically and achieve a variety of marketing goals, such as customer acquisition and loyalty, brand building, market entry, customer insight, and new product innovation using digital marketing.
Summary of Benefits:
- Evaluate the key technologies and digital tools available for marketing
- Leverage social media for customer acquisition and retention
- Produce and curate relevant content to build customer relationships
- Understand how to use mobile and customized media to target customers more effectively
- Create strategies to collaborate with customers to drive innovation and insights
- Develop new products, services, and business models for networked customers
- Know how to integrate digital marketing with your offline strategies and traditional media
- Learn how to develop analytics to measure the impact and ROI of digital marketing
- Understand how to manage brand risk and set guidelines and expectations for online conversations
- Be able to determine the skill sets required for your own digital initiatives
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate in Business Excellence.
Digital Marketing Strategy is designed for mid- and upper-level executives responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy in b2b and b2c companies. It also is well suited for executives who develop or lead digital marketing for client companies.