Program Overview: The Advanced Executive Program (AEP) offers you an opportunity to question your fundamental assumptions about leadership, discard outdated notions, gain an appreciation for the latest thinking, and develop insights into your personal management style. The program inundates you with new ideas, reenergizes your vision and provides you with a network of new colleagues from a multitude of organizations around the globe. Whether you are transitioning from a senior functional management role or you are already managing at the interface of a variety of functions, AEP will help you to approach leadership more holistically to achieve and sustain success.
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for senior executives who possess cross-functional or general management responsibilities and are looking to enhance their strategy and decision making processes. These individuals have between fifteen and twenty-five years of experience and hold profit and loss responsibility.
1. C-Level executives, presidents, and vice presidents
2. Division directors, area directors, and senior managers
Key Benefits: • Gain an understanding of the present and future role of the general manager
• Examine the current international sociopolitical and economic environment and its effects on business
• Update your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of each functional area
• Identify and evaluate market-driven strategies for an organization
• Manage strategic and other organizational changes by identifying barriers and increasing your organization's flexibility and responsiveness
• Sharpen your skills in evaluating strategic options, sustaining marketplace advantages, identifying performance issues, and making quality decisions