Dates and Fees: June 15 - July 3, 2014 $29,700 October 5 - 24, 2014 $29,700
Program Overview: The Kellogg Executive Development Program (EDP) is a general management course that prepares middle-management executives to become more effective leaders and change agents in their organizations. Our program shows you how to compete and succeed using strategic thinking to establish appropriate goals for your unit, and leadership skills to manage at the interface of key functions to get results.
Rigorous learning, accessible faculty, an incomparable culture of collaboration, and outstanding networking opportunities are all hallmarks of the Kellogg management leadership training experience.
Here at the Kellogg School, we focus on results and offer you theory-driven knowledge and concrete strategies for achieving the best outcomes. We designed our program to meet the needs of a wide range of industries, and we measure our success in your ability to put new ideas into action when you return to your organization.
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for middle-management executives who are, or who are likely to become, general managers and who have the potential for senior management in either line or staff capacities. These individuals possess at least ten years of work experience and seek broad exposure to the functional areas of management.
1. Managers, directors and functional area leaders
2. Principals of small and medium-size firms, and entrepreneurs or owners of small companies
Key Benefits: • Receive an individualized tutorial with an accounting professor to review your own financial report
• Use computer simulations to understand how your decisions can impact market dynamics
• Create tailor-made, comprehensive, and action-oriented course summaries via action-learning workshops with peers
• Extend your learning through an optional coaching program, which gives you access to an individual coach during and after the program