Senior Executive Programme
Challenging leaders to drive the future
Driving corporate performance has become increasingly complex. Balancing strategic priorities, leading effective teams and establishing competitive advantage are critical to success.
Our Senior Executive Programme will show you how to manage these competing priorities by focusing on three fundamental areas of organizational challenge: strategy, leadership and transformation. It will challenge you to create a successful future for yourself and your organization
The fee for programmes starting in 2013 is £28,500.
The fee for programmes starting in 2014 is £29,000.
The fee includes:
- On-site accommodation (with free wi-fi) at our picturesque Regent's Park campus
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus coffee-break refreshments
- Closing gala dinner and presentation held at a landmark London venue
- Access to the on-site gym and swimming pool
Please note that there are no local taxes chargeable on this fee.
Duration: 4 weeks
Next start: 15 September 2013
Why choose this programme?
This is a transformative programme that will help you examine your current mindset as a leader, discover more about your leadership style and gain the intellectual agility, tools and insights required for organization-wide management.
The benefits of the Senior Executive Programme
As a participant in the most international senior executive programme in the world, you will be encouraged to critically examine your current mindset and biases and transform your view of yourself as a leader.
How will this programme benefit you?
The programme will give you time and space to consider your goals and further develop the ability to lead your business through turbulent times.
Who's it for?
- Senior leaders who are one or two levels from CEO
- Regional directors or country managers of their organizations
- Executive committee members who head significant business units
- Senior civil servants and leaders of non-profit organizations
- Presidents and CEOs of mid-sized organizations.
Typically participants will have more than fifteen years of relevant management expertise.
On average, 75% of the Senior Executive Programme participants come from outside the UK. They represent commercial, public and non-profit organizations but each has a responsibility for determining the future direction of their
You will gain:
- increased confidence in your ability to lead your colleagues and the organization - rather than managing the inevitable
- the clarity to navigate ambiguity, uncertainty and complexity, while probing new opportunities
- access best-practice knowledge, thought leadership and faculty who produce latest business research
- post-programme, continued access to cutting-edge research and ongoing contact with faculty, technical experts and global leaders
- lifelong membership to the 34,000-strong global London Business School alumni network - connecting you with one of the world's great centers of management thinking.
How will this programme benefit your organization?
Your organization will benefit from a leader who can deliver today's goals while shaping tomorrow's agenda. A leader who can introduce leading-edge thinking, and new and diverse ways of working to move the business forwards.
The new skills you'll bring to your organization include:
- a focused awareness of microeconomic trends and the external business environment
- the ability to proactively deliver on today's goals while shaping tomorrow's agenda
- coaching skills to develop the full potential of your organization's human capital
- a sense of thinking broadly and managing globally to penetrate new markets and launch new products
- exposure to the practical application of new financial systems and performance measures
- an understanding of "next-practice" concepts of value creation.