Emerging Leaders Programme
Transforming high potential individuals into high performing leaders
To unlock your leadership potential, the Emerging Leaders Programme (ELP) focuses on providing you with greater self-awareness, a broader strategic understanding of business and an enhanced set of personal skills that will aid you in meeting the critical challenges of your role.
The fee for programmes starting in 2013 and 2014 is £16,500.
The fee includes:
-On-site accommodation (with free wi-fi) at our picturesque Regent's Park campus
-Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus coffee-break refreshments
-Closing gala dinner and presentation held at a landmark London venue
-Access to the on-site gym and swimming pool
Please note that there are no local taxes chargable on this fee.
Duration: 2 weeks & 1 week
Next start: 27 April 2014
Why choose this programme?
Designed to improve your business insight and leadership skills, the programme uses business simulations, journals, one-to-one coaching and teamwork assignments to help you get the most from the learning experience.
Subject areas covered by this transformational programme include:
- Strategy implementation
- Negotiation skills
Who is this programme for?
Typically, participants have between three and ten years' work experience and less than five years of management experience. They may be just about to take on their first management role.
The programme attracts dynamic, energetic international participants keen to drive their organization forward. Typically, you'll have between three and ten years' work experience and less than five years of management experience. You may be just about to take on your first management role.
This programme brings together participants from all over the world, from a variety of roles and industries.
Through their input and that of leading academics, you will have access to expertise that challenges your current thinking and gives you a truly global business perspective.
How will the programme benefit you?
You will leave the programme with the ability to deliver a consistently high performance within the broader remit of your new responsibilities, having gained a wider strategic understanding of the key value drivers within a business. You will:
- Acquire the business frameworks and management toolkit to enable you to make the transition from a successful individual contributor to a leader of teams, projects or broader business tasks.
- Combine increased self-awareness with a greater appreciation of the part you play within the organization as a whole. This will enable you to have a greater impact on others and to make things happen outside of the immediate scope of your role.
- Coaching support will continue when you return to the workplace, allowing your new skills to develop as you implement your action plan.
- Fast-track your career progression through gaining the business capabilities to impact your organization's performance.
How will this programme benefit your organization?
- Develop new leaders who understand team work, drive results and can see the long-term business view.
- Grow managers with the ability to create high-performance teams and influence those around them.
- Have your organization's thinking challenged by our world-leading faculty, and benefit from exposing your high performers to the diverse experiences of other participants from across the world.
- To maximize the return for your organization, the programme can be integrated within a wider development agenda.