Making Innovation Happen
From idea generation to execution
The pressure on senior executives to innovate, evolve and adapt is unrelenting. With rapid advances in technology and global economic shifts, building the momentum to translate fresh ideas into reality can seem like an impossible task. By exploring the role of leading innovation across a range of industries and geographies, this programme helps to stimulate and translate innovation across your organization.
Innovation is essential to long-term survival and it goes beyond new product development. It means radically re-evaluating areas of your business, such as strategy, business processes, operations and management models.
The Making Innovation Happen programme explores the practical steps to address specific innovation challenges facing your organization and the skills to infuse a culture of innovation within your organization to drive sustainable growth. It examines why innovation is critical for business survival and how to apply it across all areas of your organization.
The fee for programmes starting in 2013 is £6,500.
The fee for programmes starting in 2014 is £6,700.
Fees include tuition, educational materials, coffee breaks and most meals.
Please note that fees may be subject to change.
Duration: 5 days
Next start: 18 November 2013
Why choose the Making Innovation Happen programme?
The programme is underpinned by the latest research and best practice developed by London Business School's Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship - a partnership dedicated to generating cutting-edge research to improve the understanding of innovation and entrepreneurship worldwide.
On the Making Innovation Happen programme you:
- Identify the conditions required for innovation to survive and thrive in your organization
- Recognize the opportunities to innovate, champion new ideas and gain organizational buy-in
- Gain the practical skills for leading innovation throughout your organization
- Learn how to embed a culture of innovation across your organization
- Create a tailored action plan with your peers, allowing you to take your specific innovation challenge forward
How will this programme benefit you?
Making Innovation Happen provides you with a personalized tool-kit of knowledge, practical skills and frameworks to transform your business performance. Focused on the implementation of innovation you receive specialist tutor support from innovation experts allowing you to turn your innovation project into reality.
Key benefits include:
- The ability to lead, develop and enhance your organizations innovation capability
- Enhanced self-confidence for crucial decision making
- An understanding of the application of innovation procedures for successful implementation in practice
- The ability to communicate a broad definition of innovation to your colleagues
- Skills to facilitate continuous and sustainable innovation within your organization
- A tailored action plan for moving your organization forward
How will this programme benefit your organization?
Your organization will benefit from having a leader who is able to:
- Drive long-term growth and corporate success
- Design and implement innovation strategies across the organization
- Manage and embed innovation processes
- Improve organizational culture for identifying and developing innovative proposals
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for directors, senior managers, business owners and executive team members who want to strengthen their ability to lead innovation, develop and enhance the innovation capability of their organizations.