Financing the Entrepreneurial Business
Financing high-growth entrepreneurial businesses presents many challenges for entrepreneurs and investors alike. This programme aims to give you the practical skills needed to secure or provide investment for fast-growth businesses.
The fee for programmes starting in 2013 is £6,500.
The fee for programmes starting in 2014 is £6,700.
This fee includes tuition, all reading materials and most meals.
Please note fees may be subject to change.
Duration: 5 days
Next start: 18 November 2013
Why choose this programme?
Financing the Entrepreneurial Business combines academic rigour and real-world relevance to give you a framework you can use to navigate every stage of the deal cycle, from securing or providing an initial investment through to exit strategies.
Unique among venture capital and private equity programmes, this programme is taught from the perspective of both entrepreneurs and investors.
Financing the Entrepreneurial Business combines solid practical skills with the latest thinking and insights, giving you the expertise to stay ahead.
How will this programme benefit you?
By studying real-life business cases and learning from professors and fellow participants, you'll gain a practical framework you can use to secure or provide investment for high-potential businesses.
- By studying all aspects of the financing process from valuation to financing and exit strategies, you will come away with a complete skill set.
- With insights into both securing and providing finance for fast-growth businesses, you will gain a balanced perspective.
- You will build a strong network of contacts, as programme participants are all active in the industry.
- By working with leading academics and industry professionals, you'll be up to speed on the latest issues and developments.
How will this programme benefit your organization?
Your organization will benefit from having an executive who can:
- make better valuations
- choose the right financing options
- determine the best exit strategy
- avoid costly pitfalls
- enhance deal flow or financing options through a strong, international network.
Who is this programme for?
-Those working in or seeking to join venture capital or private equity firms.
-Entrepreneurs running high-potential businesses and their advisors and consultants.
-Individuals planning management buy-ins or buy-outs.
-Investors in privately-held companies, limited partners or other providers of capital to venture capital or private equity funds.