Financial Seminar for Senior Managers
Master the essential finance skills for senior leaders at London Business School
In today's business environment, all senior managers require a working knowledge of financial management. This intensive five-day programme covers the key aspects of accounting and corporate finance to allow you to make better decisions based on financial information and analysis.
The fee for programmes starting in 2013 is £6,500.
The fee for programmes starting in 2014 is £6,700.
Fees include tuition, educational materials, coffee breaks and most meals.
Please note fees may be subject to change.
Next start: 09 June 2013
Why choose this programme?
This comprehensive, hands-on programme gives non-financial managers the skills and confidencethey need to analyse and interpret financial information.
Rather than focusing on finance itself, the emphasis is on using financial information to make decisions that deliver shareholdervalue in your organisation. You'll learn to:
- Interpret financial reports
- Use accounting information to make strategic decisions
- perform project appraisals and company valuations
- Assess and manage the key drivers of performance and shareholder value.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for senior managers from non-financial backgrounds who increasingly need to use financial information to appraise performance and make decisions.
The programme is suitable for senior managers with little or no prior financial knowledge, as well as those looking for a refresher. Participants come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including technical, operations, marketingand general management.
The Financial Seminar for Senior Managers helps you make better decisions for your organisation by giving you the skills you need to understand and evaluate financial information.
How will this programme benefit you?
You will gain the skills and confidence to use financial information to improve your organisation's performance.
-Your improved knowledge of financial language and terminology will help you to communicate with confidence.
- By learning to interpret and evaluate the content of financial reports, you'll be able to contribute more fully to board-level discussions.
- You'll learn techniques to analyse and benchmark company financial performance.
- You'll learn to use financial analysis to prepare budgets and forecasts for operations and develop models relevant to answering short run 'what if' questions.
How will this programme benefit your organisation?
Your organisation will benefit from having a manager with the ability to:
-Use activity analysis to manage product and customer costs
- Understand the relationship between risk and return
-Make better operational decisionsbased on an understanding of the factors affecting performance and shareholder value.
Upcoming programme date:
22 - 27 September 2013
03 - 08 November 2013
16 - 21 February 2014
11 - 16 May 2014
21 - 26 September 2014
30 - 05 December 2014