Advanced Management Program
Unleashing the Power and Potential of Exceptional Leaders
The Advanced Management Program (AMP) is a transformative professional development opportunity for senior executives responsible for creating markets and driving growth in today’s fast-paced, interconnected economy. Its breakthrough course design provides unparalleled immersive and experiential global learning opportunities strengthened by a hands-on, real-time case study and the ability to customize the program to individual goals.
Complex value chains, cultural and economic diversity, global markets and large-scale, real-time access to information underpin today’s business environment. In this new world, executives must sharpen their ability to shape strong organizations — while continuing to focus on creating value, developing talent, leading change and enhancing nuanced communication skills.
The Advanced Management Program is interactive and deeply engaging. Grounded in Kellogg’s premier research and teaching principles, the program equips experienced leaders with the tools, insights and frameworks needed to propel their organizations forward in a complex global economy.
Upcoming Sessions (Fee includes all modules) Modules 1&2: October 19-31, 2014
Module 3: January 24-31, 2015
Module 4: April 19-24, 2015
Module 5: Elective of your choice $55,000
Who Should Attend The Advanced Management Program is designed for senior executives in general management or top functional roles. Principle candidates for the program are senior executives with a minimum of 20 years of business experience, including five to 10 years in a general management or senior functional role.
AMP Key Benefits - Develop and apply frameworks for customer and market insights, innovation and entrepreneurship, and collaboration
- Deepen your understanding of macroeconomic issues, stakeholder management, organizational health; explore the role of mega trends in strategic decision-making
- Engage in an immersive experience in Hong Kong and mainland China; develop your understanding of geopolitical, cross-cultural, strategic and operational challenges/opportunities
- Master agendas for driving change; apply strategies to your current role while preparing for future responsibilities
- Collaborate with faculty and peers to apply what you’ve learned
- Explore new methods for developing thoughtful collaborations with CEOs, boards of directors and corporate partners