Upcoming Sessions (Fee includes lodging and most meals) April 7-10, 2014 $7,300
September 15-18, 2014 $7,300 Program Overview: Rely on teams to achieve objectives, find solutions to problems and develop new products, services and directions. This program integrates the latest art and science of teamwork to inspire you to design and implement more effective teams in your organization.
The program challenges participants with real-world problems and provides top-quality, individual feedback on performance. Highly experiential and collaborative, the program focuses on internal team dynamics (leadership roles, communication skills and conflict) and external team dynamics (distance teamwork and networking) and compensation and networking. The program concludes with an exercise that challenges team creativity and performance under time constraints. The emphasis is on optimizing the performance of the manager as both a team player and a team leader in stable or ad hoc work teams.
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for team leaders, members of stable work teams and ad-hoc task forces. It is useful for individuals as well as for groups of co-workers from a single organization.
1. Upper and upper-mid level sales and marketing managers
2. Entrepreneurs and administrators of not-for-profit organizations
3. Human resource professionals
Key Benefits: • Optimally structure team roles to maximize potential
• Resolve conflict and communicate creatively
• Persuasively advocate change
• Strategically network your team
• Unlock the creative potential of your team
• Create a positive and supportive team culture
• You will also receive these tools specifically designed to improve your team-building performance, including:
• A customized report comparing your team with thousands of others, based upon completion of an optional web-based survey prior to the program
• A copy of Professor Thompson’s 2004 edition of Making the Team: A Guide for Managers
• A workbook of team diagnostics and evaluation measures that will be a handy resource for you in the future