Dates and Fees: September 29 - October 4, 2013 $9,700 Program Overview: As a participant in this program, you will learn to maximize your leadership performance by using a unique approach that looks beyond two-dimensional maps to a more holistic view of leadership for increasing productivity. Through an enhanced understanding of the motivations and attitudes that drive you, you will be inspired to become more purposeful and effective as a leader by recognizing what fundamentally drives people - and connecting those drives to corporate objectives.
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for executives who want to maximize their managerial effectiveness and develop personally as both leaders and individuals.
1. Participants should anticipate challenging exercises and intensive personal leadership assessments
2. Individuals receptive to new ideas and methodologies
Key Benefits: • Challenge your basic assumptions and beliefs about leadership
• Acquire a model for understanding your purpose in life, business, and leadership
• Assess your reactions to conflict and uncertainty
• Learn how to grow as a leader and help others become leaders
• Improve your leadership skills in decision making and problem solving