Advanced Management Program Intensive
Dates: Monday 1 – Tuesday 23 July, 2014
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:30 hrs
The AMP will take place at IE Business School's Executive Education Building, located at our main campus in Madrid, Spain
Program fee is 17,900 €. It covers teaching sessions, program material, coffees, lunches and special events.
For those participants who require accommodation, special rates at hotels near our facilities are available
What does the AMP offer participants?
- Contact with top-level teaching faculty who will challenge you to review your management methods and styles.
- The opportunity to share experiences, exchange best management practices and to substantially increase personal and professional relations (*) at an international level in an environment that encourages interaction amongst participants.
- Participation in the revision and updating of management models and strengthening of the skills required for top executive positions.
(*) Upon completion of the AMP, participants may join the IE Business School Alumni Association, with over 40,000 members throughout the world. Members of the Association may participate in all events and conferences organized by the school and benefit from numerous complementary services.
What does the AMP offer companies?
More efficient and effective managers:
- Top managers with an enhanced capacity to understand the business environment and to take on management in a manner that offers alternatives and new strategic opportunities to their organizations.
- Top managers who have strengthened their skills in order to manage teams effectively and to implement innovative strategies.
- Top managers who have approached benchmarking by exchanging experiences with world-class professors and with colleagues from different industries, cultures and countries.
This program is aimed at Top Managers who are preparing themselves to make the transition to general management or broader responsibilities. They bring over 10 years of experience in management.
Participants Origin: International.
Participant's age usually ranges from 34 to 45 years.
For further information on the AMP Intensive, please contact: