CONFERENCES & SEMINARS
Global Leadership Workshop (Dubai)
Business Today Demands That You Bridge the Global Divide
Duke Executive Education's Global Leadership Workshop: Bridging Distance and Differences is a unique program, designed to help professionals lead:
- Culturally diverse teams
- Multi-generational teams
- Men and Women
- Geographically diverse Teams
Drawing on research in organizational behavior, sociology, psychology and political science, you'll develop skills to adapt your leadership style and message when supervising, building collaboration with, and leveraging the strengths of your global teams.
The Global Leadership Workshop will give you the tools to lead diverse and geographically dispersed groups. Before the course starts, you'll complete a pre-workshop survey on the cultural differences that exist between you and your teams. As you progress through the program, you'll develop a "road map" to help you build a unique, personalized action plan to close the gap between you and those you lead.
The Global Leadership Workshop will help you to:
- Exercise your personal leadership across distance and difference.
- Lead younger and older reports and associates.
- Understand how cultural differences affect leadership best practices.
- Appreciate others' cultural values.
- Understand the differences between leading women and leading men.
- Modify your leadership style to reach people of different disciplines or professional training.
Who Should Attend
The Global Leadership Workshop: Bridging Distance and Differences is ideal for:
- Professionals who supervise teams or contractors located in different countries.
- Professionals who need to learn to navigate cultural, generational, or gender diversity.
January 19 - 21, 2014
Cost: $3,300 Early Reg. until Dec. 3; $3,700 General Reg.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
Tuition includes breakfast & lunch daily